21 Şubat 2008 Perşembe

FREE Hemorrhoid Relief!

Read this article to learn how to control your hemorrhoids.

If you or a loved one is suffering from hemorrhoids (commonly spelled hemroids), I don't have to tell you how uncomfortable the whole experience can be. Hemorrhoids are swollen arteries in and around the rectum that can cause severe burning, itching or sometimes bleeding. If there are any signs of blood in your bowel movements you should always see a doctor.

This hemorrhoid information page is written entirely by a person who suffered from hemorrhoids for ten years before finally realizing the secrets to living with this very common ailment. Follow these natural techniques and you will go months without swollen hemorrhoid pain.

What about all the creams, ointments and medications for hemorrhoids? All of these medications have one thing in common. They are attempting to temporarily relieve the pain and discomfort associated with swollen hemorrhoids. And we all know how slimy these ointments feel after application! In my opinion, once you have gotten to the point where you have to start spreading beeswax on your butt to stop the burning , it's too late! You have swollen your hemorrhoids to a point where you are in serious pain! That's right. YOU are in control of how often you have to suffer from hemorrhoids. In the following paragraphs I will explain how you can control your hemorrhoids through diet and habit and go months without remembering that you ever suffered from them.

Don't aggravate or swell your hemorrhoids. Constipation is one of the leading causes of swollen hemorrhoids. If you suffer from just two days of constipation your hemorrhoids can remain swollen and painful for days. That's of course when everybody starts applying the lovely creams and ointments in a desperate attempt to get some relief. Another cause of hemorrhoids is pushing too hard during a bowel movement. They say that you should never push hard during a bowel movement but that makes it almost impossible to deal with constipation. What's the answer? Avoid the constipation - and you will reduce your hemorrhoid flare-ups dramatically! I'm not a doctor. I'm not a nutritionist. I'm a just a guy who has figured out what to eat and what NOT to eat in order to avoid those itching monsters!

Here is the secret hemorrhoids treatment. Avoid eating large quantities of foods like Pizza, Bread, Candy and processed foods. Let me repeat. Eating a lot of bread or pizza or products made from flour without drinking enough fluids will give you a case of hemorrhoids you won't soon forget. Chocolate is another enemy. If you love it. Eat very small amounts! The single most effective change you can make in your diet is to drink more water! I don't like the bland taste of water so I started drinking Gatorade. Drink water or Gatorade and drink plenty of it. I guarantee your hemorrhoids will almost entirely disappear. It sounds simple but I will repeat it once more so it sinks in. DRINK MORE WATER or Gatorade. At least 4 large glasses per day.

Doctors treat the symptoms of hemorrhoids. This article is designed to help you avoid the swollen hemorrhoids in the first place. Then you won't need the doctor and all the ointments!

Foods and drinks to

Avoid:
  • Chocolate
  • Pizza
  • Bread (products made from flour)
  • Chewy candies and licorice.
  • Pickles
  • Picked peppers
  • White wine or champagne


Foods and drinks to
Enjoy:
  • Fruits (peaches, plums, apricots, apples, pears, apples)
  • Salads made from green vegetables
  • Water
  • Iced Tea
  • Gatorade


Avoid any products that are sealed in jars of vinegar. (pickle juice is mostly vinegar.) Also avoid spicy foods which will cause that familiar itching and burning sensation in already inflamed hemorrhoids. Over indulging in white wine or champagne can also cause itching and burning.

The secret is really moderation. After I started drinking more liquids I noticed that weeks had gone by without suffering from hemorrhoids. I decided to treat myself to a hearty meal of my favorite pizza and guess what? No hemorrhoids the next day! Apparently my body was hydrated enough were it was able to deal with the pizza. (dough, bread, flour... hemorrhoid starters!) So, I thought I was cured forever! I started eating pizza and bread every day and not drinking as much water and of course you know what happened. I was suffering from hemorrhoids in a matter of days after going back to my old habits. The secret my friends is moderation. Drink plenty of water or Gatorade every day. Eat more fruits and vegetables and your hemorrhoids will almost entirely disappear.

Things you should not do if you are suffering from hemorrhoids:
  • Do not spend long periods of time sitting on the toilet.
  • Do not wipe excessively.
  • Do not wipe with up and down motion.
  • Do not use harsh or stiff toilet paper.


DO's
  • Use witch hazel to relieve pain and clean effected area.
  • Apply witch hazel to soft toilet paper and blot or pat the effected area.


Always remember - constipation (and the pushing associated with it during a bowel movement) is a major cause of swollen hemorrhoids.
    Avoid foods that cause constipation and your hemorrhoids will almost entirely disappear.

1 yorum:

Matt dedi ki...

Hello ,

Im writing you in regard to exchanging links with your site and hope you will consider my proposal. I happened to come across your site and I actually
have one that's related to yours and I thought it would be beneficial for us to do a blogroll link exchange. Please let me know if you're
interested and I'll put your link up right away.

All I would need to know if your desired link, and anchor text. I will return with my information.

As always, they would be follow links.

Additionally, I have sites in many categories that we could exchange on.

Thanks you for your time and I truly hope to hear back from you.

Regards,

Matt
rimfiregroup [at] gmail